Sunday, July 23, 2006

Business Cards

The New Jersey Young Professionals is having another friendmaking meet-and-greet gathering, something called "Speed Friending," which is like speed dating, except minus the date. In preparation, I'm going to have Kinko's make up some business cards, which I've been loathe to do so far since I don't have a business. Or a full-time job. Or social skills. The only thing I'm not sure about is, well... here are the options I've come up with:


The whole "astronaut lion tamer secret agent rock star" thing came from my Myspace profile, where I'm kind of bored, and a little depressed, introducing myself as a web designer. It's a joke. Duh. But people are stupid, and I'm afraid that I'd rather not learn about someone else's brainlessness through a confused, simian expression upon reading my business card.

0 comments: